Next we will look at how long it took for these companies to become unicorns. Based on my data, it took anywhere from one or two years from the first funding round (e.g., Allogene) to twelve years or more. The average is about five years.
- market trends (and, occasionally, history)
- emerging technologies and deep tech
- startups and venture capital
- corporate strategy and business dynamics
- product development and marketing
- finance and (mainly behavioral) economics
- cognitive psychology and neuroscience
- the future of work and career
I occasionally add a personal note to them.
The whole collection is available here.