We publish this deck about how we like pitch decks to be structured. You don’t need to do it exactly in this order, but it is a way to organize your thoughts on why your company matters.
Here’s the order:
1. Company Purpose
4. Why Now?
5. Market Size
8. Business Model
- market trends (and, occasionally, history)
- emerging technologies and deep tech
- startups and venture capital
- corporate strategy and business dynamics
- product development and marketing
- finance and (mainly behavioral) economics
- cognitive psychology and neuroscience
- the future of work and career
I occasionally add a personal note to them.
The whole collection is available here.