More than a year into starting Airbnb, co-founders Brian Chesky and Joe Gebbia were, respectively, $ 25,000 and $ 10,000 in debt. The website was getting fewer than fifty visits a day
- market trends (and, occasionally, history)
- emerging technologies and deep tech
- startups and venture capital
- corporate strategy and business dynamics
- product development and marketing
- finance and (mainly behavioral) economics
- cognitive psychology and neuroscience
- the future of work and career
I occasionally add a personal note to them.
The whole collection is available here.