From State of Mobile 2022:
Notice that this is just for Android mobiles. It's unclear why AppAnnie didn't include iOS usage in the chart. Possibly it has to do with Apple's App Tracking Transparency (https://techcrunch.com/2021/04/26/apples-app-tracking-transparency-feature-has-arrived-heres-what-you-need-to-know/).
This is one of the many passages and charts I find in books and articles on a daily basis. They span many disciplines, including:
- market trends (and, occasionally, history)
- emerging technologies and deep tech
- startups and venture capital
- corporate strategy and business dynamics
- product development and marketing
- finance and (mainly behavioral) economics
- cognitive psychology and neuroscience
- the future of work and career
I occasionally add a personal note to them.
The whole collection is available here.